This week’s mantra is a little different. While browsing and drooling over the many boards and pins on Pinterest, I came across this Fall Bucket List. As I’ve mentioned a few times now, autumn is my favourite season and this particular list really showcases why. Think cozy, colourful and comfort food – ahhh.
I’m going to create my own list which you’ll find below, and I do encourage you to do the same. Make a list that will warm your heart and soul this season. Once everything is crossed off I feel like I will have enjoyed autumn to the absolute fullest.
The mantra – live everyday (and every season) to the fullest, even if you’re not a fan of darker days, sweater weather and pumpkins – Carpe Diem!
Here is my Fall Bucket List:
– carve a pumpkin
– go for a walk
– drink hot chocolate
– watch Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin + Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving (long standing traditions)
– wear cozy scarves in fall colours
– read a book
– bake pumpkin treats (cookies, muffins, bread)
– play in the leaves (you’re never too old)
– walk through downtown Ottawa and take pictures of anything autumn-inspired
– cook a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner with pumpkin pie included